HomeRoast Digest


Topic: Postcard request (10 msgs / 309 lines)
1) From: Brett Mason
Hi Friends from the Homeroast list...
Last year I asked for my son Joash.  This year I am asking for my son
Jonas.  This is my 7th and last 4th grader, so next year I won't be
asking...
I am writing with a personal request for my son Jonas.  He and his 4th Grade
Class are studying The United States, and are collecting postcards from all
over the US from now until June 2007.  Would you consider sending a
postcardto him at school?
Please write a short note on the back, maybe telling why you picked the card
you did.  And please address it to:
  Student - Jonas Mason
  Bowman Woods Elementary School
  Mrs. Kuepker's Fourth Grade Class
  151 Boyson Road NE
  Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402-1415
Thanks for your consideration...
Brett
  Zassmanhttp://homeroast.freeservers.com

2) From: Myron J
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Hi Brett,
I too was once a Mid Westerner..(Mpls) and now a Mid-Easterner (Israel)..
Can i send a post card too??
Myron Joshua
Kibbutz Kfar Etzion
90912 
Israel
+972-(0)2-9935 178

3) From: Steve Hay
I've got one right here..
"Wish You Were Her"
Just kidding.  :)  I'll see what I can find; there might be some interesting
postcards lying around DC.
Steve
On 10/19/06, Brett Mason  wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
Steven Hay
hay.steve -AT- gmail.com
Barry Paradox: Consider k to be the greatest element of the set of natural
numbers whose description require maximum of 50 words: "(k+1) is a natural
number which requires more than 50 words to describe it."

4) From: Chad
I hope all those kids don't drink coffee, for 2 reasons. 1. That house 
would be insane filled with coffee-kids and 2. That would be a very 
expensive problem. Although, it does supress the appetite so you could 
save on the grocery bill... Hmmm... But then again corn and cows are 
pretty much free in Iowa...
Chad
Pork-butt virgin
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 9:31am, Brett Mason wrote:
<Snip>
 
<Snip>
 
<Snip>

5) From: Brett Mason
Not to worry!  With seven kids, each one has their own special day....
"Billy, you can't eat until Tuesday - that's YOUR day!"
Brett
On 10/20/06, Chad  wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
Cheers,
Bretthttp://homeroast.freeservers.com

6) From: Brett Mason
Hi everyone!  Many of you sent postcards to Jonas' 4th grade class from all
over the country and all over the world.  Well, tomorrow is the last day of
school, so I just wanted to send a note to the list and thank you for all
you have done for my son (sons, you did it last year too!)
For anyone new to this list, hope you find a home here like I have - these
are great people!
Thanks all,
Brett
On 10/19/06, Brett Mason  wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
Cheers,
Bretthttp://homeroast.freeservers.com

7) From: Leo Zick
id love to see his collection, or at least see a summary of locations!
-Mt Rushmore Leo
On 5/31/07, Brett Mason  wrote:
<Snip>

8) From: Brett Mason
I had heard that the class has received postcards from every state, and from
several countries as well.  I think Jonas has brought in more cards than
anyone else - they liked hearing from all of you!
I will gather the list of where the cards are from, and will let you know!
Thanks again,
Brett
On 5/31/07, Leo Zick  wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
Cheers,
Bretthttp://homeroast.freeservers.com

9) From: Larry Johnson
Sorry I missed it (wasn't on the list in October); I enjoy doing those. I'm
glad they did so well.
On 6/1/07, Brett Mason  wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
Larry J
Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I
know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral.
- Robert Orben

10) From: True, Dennis W. FC1 (CVN69)
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
I covered it from the other side of the world! Was happy to do it! You
are very welcome!
Dennis
 
 
	Sorry I missed it (wasn't on the list in October); I enjoy doing
those. I'm glad they did so well.
	
	
	On 6/1/07, Brett Mason  wrote: 
		I had heard that the class has received postcards from
every state, and from several countries as well.  I think Jonas has
brought in more cards than anyone else - they liked hearing from all of
you! 
		
		I will gather the list of where the cards are from, and
will let you know! 
		
		Thanks again,
		Brett 
		
		
		
		On 5/31/07, Leo Zick  wrote: 
			id love to see his collection, or at least see a
summary of locations!
			-Mt Rushmore Leo 
			
			
			
			On 5/31/07, Brett Mason < homeroast
  > wrote: 
				Hi everyone!  Many of you sent postcards
to Jonas' 4th grade class from all over the country and all over the
world.  Well, tomorrow is the last day of school, so I just wanted to
send a note to the list and thank you for all you have done for my son
(sons, you did it last year too!) 
				
				For anyone new to this list, hope you
find a home here like I have - these are great people!
				
				Thanks all,
				Brett
				
				
				On 10/19/06, Brett Mason
 wrote: 
				Hi Friends from the Homeroast list... 
				 
				Last year I asked for my son Joash.
This year I am asking for my son Jonas.  This is my 7th and last 4th
grader, so next year I won't be asking...
				I am writing with a personal request for
my son Jonas.  He and his 4th Grade Class are studying The United
States, and are collecting postcards from all over the US from now until
June 2007.  Would you consider sending a postcard to him at school?  
				 
				Please write a short note on the back,
maybe telling why you picked the card you did.  And please address it
to:
				 
				  Student - Jonas Mason
				  Bowman Woods Elementary School
				  Mrs. Kuepker's Fourth Grade Class
				  151 Boyson Road NE
				  Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402-1415
				
				Thanks for your consideration...
				Brett
				  Zassman
			http://homeroast.freeservers.com  
				-- 
				Cheers, 
				Brett
				
			http://homeroast.freeservers.com 
		-- 
		Cheers,
		Brett
		
	http://homeroast.freeservers.com  
	-- 
	Larry J
	
	Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but
deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral.
	- Robert Orben


HomeRoast Digest