HomeRoast Digest


Topic: Did I Hear 'PNWG'? (5 msgs / 189 lines)
1) From: Paul Jolly
OK, Mike, I saw that.  I'm hoping that this might be the year when I can actually make it up to the gathering.  Any dates/locales set or being bounced around?  The further ahead I can plan, the better.
   
  Cheers,
  Paul
---------------------------------
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

2) From: miKe mcKoffee
That was actually my second oblique List post reference to 2007's PNWG V.
Don't know if Alchemist wants to host this year or if I will again.
Regardless I will be hosting some sort of coffee/espresso shindig sometime
this year simply because I enjoy doing it. And because I'm in the mood for
doing another Luau dinner party. Plan to even kick it up a few notches above
PNWG I's Luau dinner. Haven't done huli-huli chicken or kalbi beef ribs for
List folks yet so they'll be included this time. But will likely forgo my
coconut milk terriyaki marinaded coconut crusted grilled shrimps this time.
But of course will include my hawiian brined banana leaf wrapped mesquite
smoked kalua pork, mandatory for a luau! Maybe also adding classic Hawiian
macaroni/potatoe salad. But coconut milk infused Okinawa purple sweet
potatoes which were a big hit will not be taken off the menu. Complete menu
will be disclosed later.
Time, location, date etc. to be revealed in the near future.
Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
URL to Rosto mods, FrankenFormer, some recipes etc:http://mdmint.home.comcast.net/coffee/Rosto_mod.htmUltimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must
first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment
found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone before.
Sweet Maria's List - Searchable Archiveshttp://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/	From: homeroast-admin
[mailto:homeroast-admin] On Behalf Of Paul Jolly
	Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 10:12 PM
	
	OK, Mike, I saw that.  I'm hoping that this might be the year when I
can actually make it up to the gathering.  Any dates/locales set or being
bounced around?  The further ahead I can plan, the better.
	 
	Cheers,
	Paul

3) From: Alchemist John
Shoosh, have we been doing this that long - I guess so.  Yeah, I have 
some interests this year to host, but it will be another month or so 
before I might know for sure.  As you say, I am in the mood for a bit 
of a party.  It's been one heck of a year.  And I never tire of your 
attention to detail for food.
At 16:07 2/18/2007, you wrote:
<Snip>
John Nanci
AlChemist at large
Zen Roasting , Blending & Espresso pulling by Gestalthttp://www.chocolatealchemy.com/

4) From: Les
Alchemist,
If you host, I don't have any children graduating from High School or
involved in those activites anymore, so I am more than willing to help.
Les
(PS for those who may not know, Alchemist still has a sign or two up from
the last PNWG that he hosted.)
On 2/19/07, Alchemist John  wrote:
<Snip>

5) From: Dave Ehrenkranz
--Apple-Mail-6-338526718
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset-ASCII;
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed
Oboy, O-boy....
Hope I will be able to make my FIRST PNWG. I look forward to the  
announcement.
dave
On Feb 19, 2007, at 7:40 AM, Les wrote:
<Snip>
--Apple-Mail-6-338526718
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/html;
	charsetO-8859-1
Oboy, O-boy....Hope I will =
be able to make my FIRST PNWG. I look forward to the =
announcement.dave
On Feb 19, 2007, at =
7:40 AM, Les wrote:Alchemist, =
If you host, I don't have any children graduating from High School =
or involved in those activites anymore, so I am more than willing to =
help.   Les (PS for those who may not =
know, Alchemist still has a sign or two up from the last PNWG that he =
hosted.)
  On 2/19/07, =
Alchemist John <John>=
; wrote: Shoosh, =
have we been doing this that long - I guess so.  Yeah, I =
have
some interests this year to host, but it will be another month =
or so 
before I might know for sure.  As you say, I am in the =
mood for a bit
of a party.  It's been one heck of a year.  And =
I never tire of your
attention to detail for food.
At 16:07 =
2/18/2007, you wrote:
 >That was actually my second oblique List =
post reference to 2007's PNWG V.
>Don't know if Alchemist wants to =
host this year or if I will again.
>Regardless I will be hosting =
some sort of coffee/espresso shindig sometime 
>this year simply =
because I enjoy doing it. And because I'm in the mood for
>doing =
another Luau dinner party. Plan to even kick it up a few notches =
above
>PNWG I's Luau dinner. Haven't done huli-huli chicken or =
kalbi beef ribs for 
>List folks yet so they'll be included this =
time. But will likely forgo my
>coconut milk terriyaki marinaded =
coconut crusted grilled shrimps this time.
>But of course will =
include my hawiian brined banana leaf wrapped mesquite 
>smoked =
kalua pork, mandatory for a luau! Maybe also adding classic =
Hawiian
>macaroni/potatoe salad. But coconut milk infused Okinawa =
purple sweet
>potatoes which were a big hit will not be taken off =
the menu. Complete menu 
>will be disclosed =
later.
>
>Time, location, date etc. to be revealed in the =
near future.
>
>Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
>URL to =
Rosto mods, FrankenFormer, some recipes etc:
> http://mdmint=.home.comcast.net/coffee/Rosto_mod.htm
>Ultimately the quest =
for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must
>first not =
know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment =
>found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have =
gone before.
>
>Sweet Maria's List - Searchable =
Archives
>http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/=

>
>
>
>
&g=
t;         From: homeroast-admin=
s.sweetmarias.com
>[mailto: =
homeroast-admin] On Behalf Of Paul =
Jolly
>         Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 =
10:12 PM
>
>         OK, Mike, I saw =
that.  I'm hoping that this might be the year when I 
>can =
actually make it up to the gathering.  Any dates/locales set or =
being
>bounced around?  The further ahead I can plan, the =
better.
>
>         Cheers,
>    =
     =
Paul
>
> =
>homeroast mailing list
>http://li=sts.sweetmarias.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast
>To change your =
personal list settings (digest options, vacations, 
>unsvbscribes) =
go to http://=sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html#personalsettings
John =
Nanci
AlChemist at large
Zen Roasting , Blending & Espresso =
pulling by Gestalt 
http://www.chocolatealchemy.com/=
homeroast =
mailing list
 =http://lists.sweetmarias.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroastTo change =
your personal list settings (digest options, vacations, unsvbscribes) go =
to http://=sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html#personalsettings =

=
--Apple-Mail-6-338526718--


HomeRoast Digest