Seen this before, got it again, sharing with you...pass it on. The
Eagle has wakened!!!
Make sure you read it all the way and the highlighted green
Read all of this one, it is interesting!! Read down to the very
bottom highlighted in green, IT GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS!!! you don't want
1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq!
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10 Amos cried out in Iraq!
11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had
been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!)
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in
15 . Nebuch a dnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
17. The wise men were from Iraq.
18. Peter preached in Iraq.
19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon,
which was a city in Iraq!
And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often
mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It
is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible.
The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and
Mesopotamia. The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more
exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means
country with deep roots.
Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant
country in the Bible.
No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy
associated with it than Iraq
And also, this is something to think about: Since America is
typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his
The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)
Koran ( 9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken
a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the
lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair
still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of
Allah; and there was peace. (Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!
I BETTER NOT HEAR OF ANYONE BREAKING THIS ONE OR SEE IT DELETED. This
is a ribbon for soldiers fighting in Iraq. Pass it on to everyone
and pray. Something good will happen to you tonight at 11:11 PM.
This is not a joke, someone will either call you or will talk to you
online and say that they love you. Do not break this chain. Send
this to 13 people in the next 15 minutes. Go.
George Miller aka MadHemi Roaster