HomeRoast Digest


Topic: West Coast Seminars or Conferences? (4 msgs / 70 lines)
1) From: Larry Williams
Does anyone know of any seminars or conferences on the West coast that 
would be interesting to homeroasters?
Larry Williams
-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.5/988 - Release Date: 9/4/2007 9:14 AM

2) From: Timothy Knox
Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 05:28:57PM -0700, Larry Williams wrote:
<Snip>
I didn't go last year, so I can't speak from firsthand knowledge, but you might
want to check out:http://www.coffeefest.com/-- 
Timothy Knox 
90% of everything is crud. And for software the other 10% is worse.
    -- Nicholas Clark

3) From: miKe mcKoffee
Coffee Fest Seattle November 9-11, 2007 you might find interesting. These
affairs are geared primarily towards businesses of course.http://tinyurl.com/376uezFWIW the NW Regional Barista Competition will also be held during Coffee
Fest, same locale.
Pacific Northwest Gathering VIhttp://home.comcast.net/~mckona/PNWGVI.htmKona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
www.mcKonaKoffee.com
URL to Rosto mods, FrankenFormer, some recipes etc:http://www.mckoffee.com/Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must
first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment
found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone before.
Sweet Maria's List - Searchable Archiveshttp://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/
<Snip>

4) From: gin
simply yet another trade show for ??? not this for a homeroaster.
ginny
---- Timothy Knox  wrote: 
<Snip>


HomeRoast Digest