HomeRoast Digest


Topic: Photos Posted (10 msgs / 258 lines)
1) From: Jim De Hoog
John and anyone else,
I have posted photos of my bean cooler and chaff removal along with the Ice Bucket Roaster on the Coffee Image Gallery that Tom is so graciously hosting for us. 
Sorry Tom for not starting a new album in the album before adding the pics.  Hope that you will do that .  I could not after  added them.
Jim "Ice Bucket Roaster" De Hoog

2) From: Michael Dhabolt
I can't figure out how to delete or replace a pic in the gallery.
Anyone give me a clue??
Mike (just plain)

3) From: John Despres
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Mike, I just went through the learning curve posting my pictures this 
morning.
Once you log in as a member (have you registered? A new photo page 
membership is required) a little drop down box appear beneath each image 
giving you options for playing.
Hope this helps.
John
Michael Dhabolt wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
John A C Despres
Hug your kids
616.437.9182http://www.sceneitallproductions.com

4) From: Jim Gundlach
I would like to know the same thing.   I put my first two pictures in  
the wrong place and would like to either move them or delete and  
upload them again to the right place.  It took me a while to figure  
out how the system works.  I guess I am too used to a Mac where I  
would be offered a tool to identify the destination after I told the  
system to upload a picture.
     pecan jim
On Dec 16, 2007, at 11:40 AM, Michael Dhabolt wrote:
<Snip>

5) From: John Despres
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Once you're logged in and have the drop down menu under the picture, 
click the drop down arrow and the bottom item will be "move photo" - 
click this and a new page with options will come up - Your pictures will 
appear as very small thumb nails, check the one you want to move and 
then choose a destination and click "move"
Hope this helps.
John
Jim Gundlach wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
John A C Despres
Hug your kids
616.437.9182http://www.sceneitallproductions.com

6) From: Brett Mason
Woohoo - gonna try that!
Wasn't there last week....
B
On Dec 16, 2007 12:40 PM, John Despres  wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
Cheers,
Bretthttp://homeroast.freeservers.com

7) From: Jim Gundlach
--Apple-Mail-6-484643397
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset-ASCII;
	format=flowed;
	delsp=yes
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
When I do this, the drop down arrow does not offer a "move photo"  
option.
      pecanjim
On Dec 16, 2007, at 12:40 PM, John Despres wrote:
<Snip>
--Apple-Mail-6-484643397
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
When I do this, the drop =
down arrow does not offer a "move photo" option.     =
pecanjim
On Dec 16, 2007, at 12:40 PM, John Despres =
wrote:
Once you're = logged in and have the drop down menu under the picture, click the drop = down arrow and the bottom item will be "move photo" - click this and a = new page with options will come up - Your pictures will appear as very = small thumb nails, check the one you want to move and then choose a = destination and click "move" Hope this = helps. John Jim Gundlach = wrote: I would = like to know the same thing.   I put my first two pictures = in  the wrong place and would like to either move them or delete = and  upload them again to the right place.  It took me a while = to figure  out how the system works.  I guess I am too used to = a Mac where I  would be offered a tool to identify the destination = after I told the  system to upload a picture.      = pecan jim  On Dec = 16, 2007, at 11:40 AM, Michael Dhabolt wrote:  I can't figure out how to delete or replace a pic in the = gallery.  Anyone = give me a clue??  Mike (just = plain) =  homeroast mailing = list    To change your personal = list settings (digest options, vacations,  unsvbscribes) go to  =  homeroast mailing = list    To change your personal = list settings (digest options, vacations, unsvbscribes) go to   = --  John A C DespresHug your = kids616.437.9182

8) From: John Despres
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Most odd, Jim. At this point, I don't know what to suggest. Unless you'd 
like me to do it for you.
John
Jim Gundlach wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
John A C Despres
Hug your kids
616.437.9182http://www.sceneitallproductions.com

9) From: Vicki Smith
I don't get a move photo option either, John.
v
John Despres wrote:
<Snip>

10) From: John Despres
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Well, it seems I may have been mistaken. It seems I can only move my own 
photo submissions so I cannot help you. I think you may need Tom's help 
on this.
John
Vicki Smith wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
John A C Despres
Hug your kids
616.437.9182http://www.sceneitallproductions.com


HomeRoast Digest