At 09:40 PM 12/17/2007, you wrote:
Some reasons to get a GeneCafe even though roasting on the stove top
1) Chaff collection. The GeneCafe has a collector and gets pretty
much all of the chaff off of the beans. This means less mess in the
2) Not tied to the stove. All you need is an outlet.
3) Consistency. Still an art to the roasting (you have to learn to
stop slightly before you hit the level you want since it's not
instant, but still...)
4) You can see it happen. Ok, watching the roast is just a fun
thing, but it's still a reason.
5) It's Christmas! Time for a new toy!