oh yeah, that. well, that has since been disassembled. the problem wasn't
so much the configuration, but rather the rotisserie motor that turned too
slow. it was direct driven, so i was stuck with it's designed rate... slow.
the inner drum needed a little attention, but since i didn't want to spend
more money on a faster motor i took the whole thing apart and used the
pieces for a different setup. on the new one i'm using the same motor, but
with a gearing system that gets the drum up to speed.
however, as i mentioned before, my skillet setup is just too convenient to
use for me to have finished the 'improved' design of the drum roaster. some