HomeRoast Digest


Topic: Something good roasting in my neighborhood (6 msgs / 155 lines)
1) From: Terry
My wife and I went for a walk on our way to dinner last Saturday evening and 
noticed someone was roasting coffee.  It was a great smell.  Anyone on this list 
roasting in the area of Highland Elementary School in Salem OR?
 -Terry
Homeroast mailing list
Homeroasthttp://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20">http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.comHomeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20

2) From: Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee
It's always fun to find roasting smells in unexpected places. Once 
you know that smell, there is no mistaking it!
Tom
<Snip>
-- 
-Tom
"Great coffee comes from little roasters" - Sweet Maria's Home Coffee Roasting
               Thompson & Maria -http://www.sweetmarias.com     Sweet Maria's Coffee - 1115 21st Street, Oakland, CA 94607 - USA
             phone/fax: 888 876 5917 - info_at_sweetmarias.com
Homeroast mailing list
Homeroasthttp://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20">http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.comHomeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20

3) From: g paris
the other cool thing is you can walk to dinner and enjoy the special
ingredients of
a neighborhood; I miss this living in the boonies.
Thanks Terry and family.
ginny
On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Terry  wrote:
<Snip>
Homeroast mailing list
Homeroasthttp://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20">http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.comHomeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20

4) From: Peter Louton
Hi all,
I know that when I used to roast coffee in my oven, I would have to vent using my house fan and people would walk by sniffing around trying to figure out the smell.  Now with the Behmor, I hardly have any smoke and it is much better now.  
Peter
-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Aug 4, 2010 19:03, g paris <pchforever> wrote: 
the other cool thing is you can walk to dinner and enjoy the special
ingredients of
a neighborhood; I miss this living in the boonies.
Thanks Terry and family.
ginny
On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Terry <mrhomn> wrote:
> My wife and I went for a walk on our way to dinner last Saturday evening
> and
> noticed someone was roasting coffee.  It was a great smell.  Anyone on this
> list
> roasting in the area of Highland Elementary School in Salem OR?
>  -Terry
>
>
>
>
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast
>
>http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com> Homeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :
>http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20>
Homeroast mailing list
Homeroasthttp://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20Homeroast mailing list">http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.comHomeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20Homeroast mailing list
Homeroasthttp://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20">http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.comHomeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20

5) From: Justin Schwarz
Not me, unless the winds were just right.  I roast in south salem near fairmount park and have smelled that familiar smoke in my neighborhood too.
-Justin
On Aug 4, 2010, at 12:45 PM, Terry wrote:
<Snip>
Homeroast mailing list
Homeroasthttp://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20">http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.comHomeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20

6) From: Jim Couch
Prolly wasn't me, since i am in Northeast MS and was cookin a
Brisket...........
'Magine somebody was downwind though........was one of the best ones i have
ever done!
Extremely Tender AND Juicy recipe from PrimalGrill site... the brisket
treatment inspired by Redeye gravy.
On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Terry  wrote:
<Snip>
-- 
"Idiots are so much fun! Thats why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.
Homeroast mailing list
Homeroasthttp://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20">http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.comHomeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemIdx20


HomeRoast Digest