"I can't find it - but Mike had posted a CSA 12 step program a bunch of
John, you mean you haven't memorize those 12 steps and don't even have them
pasted next to your coffee brewer machines? That is at least two points off
your CSA status ;-)
Well, neither have I, but I put them into my "supplementary brain" (a Palm
OS PDA.) So, you can read them below.
Thank you again, MM;-)
The Twelve Steps of CSA
1. We admitted we were powerless over fresh home roasted coffee, but of
course we can manage it.
2. We came to believe that no power could force us to drink pre-roasted or
pre-ground or perish the thought canned coffee.
3. We made a decision to turn our will and our bank accounts over to the
care of Tom and Sweet Maria's, as we understood him.
4. We made a searching and fearless inventory of our greens stash.
5. We admitted to no one they knew more about coffee than we did.
6. We were entirely ready to have inferior coffee removed from lives
7. We humbly asked our spouse for a larger coffee budget.
8. We made a list of all persons not home roasting, and became willing to
convert them all.
9. We made direct donations of fresh home roasted coffee to such people
wherever possible, except when to do so would deplete our precious stash.
10. We continued to take stash inventory, and when low or not promptly
11. We sought through new and exotic roasting and brewing methods to improve
of coffee consumption, as we knew it to be best, begging only for money to
carry that out.
12. Having had a coffee awakening as a result of those steps, we tried to
force this message on sludge drinkers and to perfect these principles in all
*13. Continued to buy any and every green recommended seeking ways to store
and means to justify our excessive beans inventory to our spouse.
MM;-) Home Variable Variac Rockin' Rosto Roasting in Vancouver, WA USA
homeroast mailing listhttp://lists.sweetmarias.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast